NBYA is pleased to offer grants for continuing education for NBYA member program instructors. For 2017, NBYA will reimburse course fees for the following US Sailing Certification Courses:
- Level 2 Instructor
- Level 3 Race Coach
- Level 3 Head Instructor
- You must be an employee of a NBYA member organization for the season in which you are requesting the grant.
- You must meet all US Sailing prerequisites for the course you wish to take.
- Grants must be applied for and will be approved before the start of the course.
- 50% of the early-enrollment course fee will be disbursed at the end of the season in which the grant was approved, following confirmation by your supervisor of satisfactory completion of your employment.
- The balance will be disbursed at the end of the following season, following confirmation by your supervisor of satisfactory completion of your employment at a NBYA member club (not necessarily the same club). It is the responsibility of the applicant to request the balance of the grant from the NBYA Administrator at that time.
Please submit the application below: